Re: Sims 4 dream home designer gig giving the same client and housing every time

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 dream home designer gig giving the same client and housing every time

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dream home decoration, realm of magic, dine out, spa day, outdoors retreat, tiny living, romantic garden, movie hangout, perfect patio, luxury party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete couple of dream home decorator work gigs
What happens when the bug occurs? When choosing a gig I only get one client, there are like 10 gigs but I always have to renovate the same house
What do you expect to see? different clients, different housing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I hope it gets fixed asap, It's already very expensive and now not even worth it

Message 1 of 7 (1,077 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dream home designer gig giving the same client and housing every time

Hero
@deimaura Have you played the tutorial on that save and not properly finished it ?

can you try on a non-tutorial save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,036 Views)

Hero
@deimaura Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (984 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem, on multiple save files. The current issue is a Legacy file, and there are only two families that keep asking me to do renovations. I've redone their houses and businesses and can only do them so many times Frown It's the Vatore and Malo families. No mods, all packs except for the Star Wars one.

Message 4 of 7 (904 Views)

Hero
@britneyz and you never played the tutorial on this save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am honestly unsure. It did spontaneously resolve last night, interestingly. Was there a patch, maybe?

Message 6 of 7 (829 Views)

Hero
@britneyz No, there has not been a patch but maybe something you did changed it. I was testing another save that had no gigs at all and after switching households and back it resolved itself. Maybe it was something similar for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (796 Views)