Sims 4 clubs and utility bots don't work together.

by a01Diam0nd

Original Post

Sims 4 clubs and utility bots don't work together.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start a club that deals with robots. after making them, they will try to enhance the but won't work and instead enhances "system updates" note they will also try to enhance them even not on the workstation.
What happens when the bug occurs? I've found that fixer bot that has fixed others will not recharge the battery of the bot they fixed, I expected it to be like tuning up a bot at the workbench fixes everything. Bots will also leave the household grounds, mysteriously disappear, go through locked doors, and out into the rain. note club members will also try to enhance them even when not on the workstation.
What do you expect to see? I expected them to stay within the household grounds, not disappear for no reason, not go through doors that are locked to everyone except household, and to stay inside rather than go out and brake from the rain. club members to actually work on the utility bots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've found that fixer bot that has fixed others will not recharge the battery of the bot they fixed, I expected it to be like tuning up a bot at the workbench fixes everything. Bots will also leave the household grounds, mysteriously disappear, go through locked doors, and out into the rain.

note club members will also try to enhance them even when not on the workstation.

I expected them to stay within the household grounds, not disappear for no reason, not go through doors that are locked to everyone except household, and to stay inside rather than go out and brake from the rain.

club members to actually work on the utility bots.

screenshots/ video

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gyavzFeVO5ulzg5E1r3_MIgcb0NzM39C?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 4 (1,469 Views)

Re: Sims 4 clubs and utility bots don't work together.

Hero
@a01Diam0nd Is this one or three issues you're reporting here ? Does this all happen during club meetings only or also otherwise ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I ment to report each one on their own but forgot and ended up making it one.

I will clarify my problems clubs that involve robot activity only make them and put them on the bench anything else and it wont work and result in similar ways as shown in the pictures.

The utility bots themselves will go out into the rain and brake, as well as leave the home area and brake on a sidewalk away from home. Regardless of club.

They also can go though any door locked or club door.

Regardless of club. I'll upload a video of it soon.

Fixer bots will fix other bot's durability but not power. Regardless of club.

Message 3 of 4 (1,391 Views)

Hero
@a01Diamond Def best if you create a thread for each issue.

Edit this one to be just about the first one and create three new ones for the rest.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,382 Views)