Re: Sims 4 - Social Events - No Progress on "Socialize with Guests"

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 - Social Events - No Progress on "Socialize with Guests"

★★★ Newbie

My party animal sim has thrown a few parties now without success. Each time I "plan a social event" using the phone, the guests don't arrive so I use the "invite to hang out at current lot" interaction to get my guests to the venue. When they arrive, only the actions performed by the hosts like "eat" or "have  a drink" are tracked by the progression meter. Interacting with guests, hosts, ANY SIM on the venue lot does not contribute to the main goal to "Socialize with guests". Please tell me how to fix this. I'd appreciate anyone's help. I can't play a party animal aspiration through if I can't throw a party Frown

Message 1 of 5 (2,509 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,493 Views)

★ Novice

I too am having this issue. I don’t play with mods. Every social event when I socialize it doesn’t count against the socialization goal. So all my parties are failures.

Message 3 of 5 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Do you have more then one sim in household? It happend to me too and I discover that sometimes is host of the party different sim then one who manage the party by the phone. If this other sim in your household will interact with guests it will count.
Maybe it is this issue?
Message 4 of 5 (1,183 Views)

Hero
@ValerieAndDustin Could you please make a new thread for this ? This thread is 6 years old and doesn't use the template.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,173 Views)