Sims 4 Painting Bug

by mfiora_1

Original Post

Sims 4 Painting Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Parenthood, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Kids Room,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim start a painting. Make them stop and do something else, then come back to try to paint again.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I have my sim start a painting and then stop, they won't start again. The option doesn't even come up in their queue, and the option that does come up is to scrap the painting.
What do you expect to see? The sim painting after taking a break
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I have MC Command Center and UI Cheats as my only mods, and I took those out. The issue still occured

n/a

Message 1 of 4 (1,068 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Painting Bug

Hero
@mfiora_1 Did you test multiple Sims ? Does it happen with any kind of paintings/easel ? Did you try buying a new easel ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,035 Views)

Hero
@mfiora_1 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (964 Views)

Hero
@mfiora_1 Moved your post to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (931 Views)