Sims 4: My books aren't sorting themselves

by Lucy_Godwing

Original Post

Sims 4: My books aren't sorting themselves

★★ Apprentice

Hey everyone, I hope you can help me.

I noticed a few days ago, when i wanted my Sims to read some books, that they are not sorted alphabetically anymore.

I had paused playing The Sims 4, because my PC had some issues, so I don't really know since when that has been going on.

I started putting every book out of the bookshelves and letting the Sim putting them away again, then I sold them all and started rebuying them bit by bit, but nothing worked. I don't know if any of you ever had that Problem, do you have any suggestions, what I could try? It worked before and I was hoping the new update might fix it, but it didn't.

Also, I'm not using the English Version of Sims 4, if that makes a difference.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Re: Sims 4: My books aren't sorting themselves

Hero

I don't pay attention to these kind of things Are you sure they ever were ?

Do they have any order ? By type for example ?

@Lucy_Godwing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure they were, cause the skillbooks, I don't know if they are called that, were standing in a row, for example Fitness 1, than Fitness 2 and after that Fitness 3.

@crinrict

Message 3 of 4 (668 Views)

Hero

I checked my game and they certainly aren't sorted in mine.

Maybe someone else remembers if they ever were ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (662 Views)