Re: Sims 4 Leaving the House Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Leaving the House Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello! I've been having a few issues with my sims, but the main one that gets quite annoying is that every time one of my sims leave the lot and return, the rest of the family's needs have not changed (i.e. were the same as when I left. So if my sim came back at 1am, the rest of the family would still have lot's of energy, which causes them to tire out sooner later on) as well as sometimes when I either get my sim to visit another area or I build a house, when I return to my family they are all standing outside (just like when you start playing with a new family when you move them in). Is there any way to fix these? 

Message 1 of 2 (1,068 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Leaving the House Glitch

Hero

The standing outside has been an issue for a while. You can post about this here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-standing-on-driveway-after-loading-household-si...

About the other issue, I've noticed that too in my game but they do take care of their needs while you're gone so I'm unsure if it's counted as a bug. I do think it's a bit extreme myself cause it always messes up my Sims sleep patterns but there are occasion where they have low needs when I get back

Did you try if it's the same if you just leave for a really short while ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,048 Views)