Re: Sims 4 Issues in my game.

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Issues in my game.

★★ Apprentice

Problems I have seem in my game:

1- The baby crib is always flashing, like its normal color now and then is more lighter and continues like that till the baby is as sleep

2- When i try to move the baby crip(in construction mode) and my sims are eating when i finish to place the baby and go to play my sims glitch and appears next to the table, only when i move the baby crip.

3- Everytime i go into construction mode and go back to play my game takes like 5 seconds to allows me to take off pause and allow to click in objects... + same when its in fast mode, and i  go back to normal or pause move, takes like 4-5 seconds to react.

Message 1 of 6 (264 Views)

Hero

For 1 & 2: Sounds like something is off with that crib. Did it occur with more than one crib ?

For 3: Please make a thread in the general section. Could be computer related. Need your DxDiag but since the issues have nothing to do with each other, please make two threads.

Please refer to this on how to report a bug: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

is the default crib, I don't have custom content, and yes, with all the cribs 

Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (237 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i did this when i use to have lots of crashes with my sim game and when i tried to put all the saves back it showed me an error... i lost everything cause i couldn;t put back my saves, maybe i did something wrong but i don't want to take the risk again, i have a really nice family i don't want to lose

right now the crib problem isn't happening. but my 3 problem is still there, i still can play but with a fear of crash(haven;t crash yet) 

how can i give you my  DxDiag?? maybe is that, i have a Laptop now, but all graphics all good, i don't have lag.... and when i use to play the sims in my normla computer this didn't happen but i use to have lot of crashes there, even when that computer was fixed to play games so... i don't understand xD

Message 5 of 6 (225 Views)

Hero

Please make a new thread in the General forum for your problem three.

Instructions are ll in the post above. You can c/p them to pastebin and post the link here or just post them directly in spoiler tags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (214 Views)