by nbullens

Original Post

Sims 4 Freezes PC becomes unresponsive

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, get to work, seasons, vampires, realm Of magic, outdoor retreat, spa day, parenthood, cool kitchen stuff, vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know, launch the game I guess.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play Sims 4 I can only play until it gets to 2:58am on the sims clock then the game freezes and the entire PC becomes unresponsive. The only thing that moves is the cursor but other than that I cant do anything but shut down my PC.
What do you expect to see? I expect to play my game with no issues or problems.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Dec 7 Update.

Every time I play Sims 4 I can only play until it gets to 2:58am then the game freezes and the entire PC becomes unresponsive. I can spend hours creating a sim but when it comes to playing I can only play for minutes before it starts to freeze. Each time it freezes it becomes unresponsive making me shut down the whole PC. I had CC but I thought that could’ve been the problem so I removed them all and repaired the game but I still got the same results. Its been like this since the big update.

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Freezes PC becomes unresponsive

Hero
@nbullens Could you check if this matches your symptoms: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-Freezing-because-of-Father-Winter-Aftermath-Patch-1-69-57... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)