Re: Sims 4 CAS filtering problem

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

Going to try removing the most recent CC I've downloaded and repairing the game, then if that fails, removing all CC and repairing the game to see if the incorrect filtering options are still there. Will let you know what happens.

Message 21 of 27 (514 Views)

★ Guide

Turns out it's one of my CC items Confusedmileysad: Now I have to find out which... The search through 140 begins!

Message 22 of 27 (509 Views)

★ Guide

I narrowed my first set of CC files down and found the problem, but it seems multiple items from different creators cause the same problem Frown Think I'm just gonna live with it. Some of the clothes are super great, and I can't sacrifice them (or be bothered to go through 4 folders of 100+ items each).

Message 23 of 27 (506 Views)

★ Guide

Hi, I just finished testing all of its items in Cas. All the clothing seemed mistake in Category View. I do not believe that all 78 of my items are faulty. even rekolory! My opinion is that it is a mistake to update. EA something changed and all clothing is now defective.

Message 24 of 27 (500 Views)

Hero

Yes, they did change something (I posted a link earlier) that can mess up CC.

Problem is that there are people saying it's messed up for them without cc.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 27 (495 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Reporting the same issue in my game after last pacth. I took all Mods out of the game and obviously the filters in Create Household worked fine, and when i put my Mods again back in the game, all filters where mixed up.

I hope they fix this problem son...i really enjoy dressing this sims!!

Thanks!

Message 26 of 27 (489 Views)

Hero

Sorry, but if your mods mess it up, then the creators of the mods need to fix it. Check their posts.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (485 Views)