by crinrict

Original Post

Sim won’t sleep

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ep10:1.Assets.live-ep10.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs except for the Deluxe Edition, the country oasis kit , journey to baatu , and eco lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to play the Sims and let them go to sleep
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to go to sleep they don’t sleep very long maybe about a good two minutes and the queue automatically fast forwards itself resulting with my Sim getting exhausted all the time. It’s like they jump into bed then jump right back out.
What do you expect to see? Them sleeping as they should, making their energy level rise until it is fully complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template 

Message 1 of 9 (647 Views)

Re: Sim won’t sleep

Hero
@TeeMarieM Do they go and look at furniture ?

If not, could you post a video of what you're seeing. Sounds a bit strange

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (598 Views)

Message 3 of 9 (571 Views)

★★★★ Expert

What @stjmk said.

I've seen this and what worked for me:

Ineffective but expresses your annoyance:  Pause the game, queue up sleep actions until their queue is full, repeat as necessary until they're rested.

Better: Go to manage worlds and return.  That solved it for me.

Message 4 of 9 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@xochiquetzl_xkvn I’ve been doing that lately and using my lifestyle points for sleep potions. It’s SUPER annoying trying to queue the action because even when paused, the sleep actions are being flown through. Frown

I’ll def try the manage worlds thing cause I’ve noticed I can nap wherever except at my own house lol. I’ll def try that thank you !

@stjmk Kinda but my sims don’t reset . I’ve noticed in common it’s city living but I tried to play the other day with someone from Sulani (island living) and the issue started happening again. Hopefully a solution will rise soon.

@crinrict It won’t let me post a video it says unsupported data or something.. which is weird because when they ask for proof and you can’t provide it nothing gets done . Super annoyed. Hopefully it’s an update soon and the bug will be fixed.

(merged post) - Atic

Message 5 of 9 (512 Views)

Hero
@TeeMarieM You'll need to upload it to youtube or google/one drive and link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TeeMarieM I sometimes have this same issue. What usually fixes it for me is to sell the bed and buy a new one. Don't clone the bed (that won't solve the issue) but actually buy a new one from the BB catalog.
Message 7 of 9 (425 Views)

Hero
@TeeMarieM Did you have any time to create a video and upload ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (375 Views)

Hero
@TeeMarieM Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (347 Views)