Re: Sim won't go work

by siirysiir

Original Post

Sim won't go work

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 - Key Pack The Sims 4 - Holiday Expansion Pack The Sims 4 - Country Kitchen Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try and send my sim to work, but it comes up with the message '(sim name) is currently at work. His boss may not think of him well skipping work. Are you sure he should?' even though I'm trying to send him to work and he only has one job which is an astronaut, but he has a builders helmet on for some reason.
What do you expect to see? Him go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sim won't go to work.

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Sim won't go work

★★ Pro

I'm sorry I can't really help you with your sim not going to work and I don't know if there's an open thread for that already but since you mentioned the builder's helmet for your astronaut, it seems like you're experiencing this bug so it'd be great if you could go and click Me too on that.

If that was happening in my game I'd try and quit to main menu and see if it helps. For me, restarting the game or quitting to main menu usually works for issues where the sim is refusing to go to school or work but obviously I can't promise it will fix it for you. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)