Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sim will not continue making food

by iUltimateLP

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim will not continue making food

★ Novice

My Sim starts to cook if I tell him to do that but then he will stop and if i click on the unfinished food / the ingridients and select "Continue Cooking" a speech bubble will pop up with a cupboard symbol and that appears at every time I try to do that.

Message 1 of 5 (923 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Sim will not continue making food

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try if it works if you remove that one. Also make sure there's nothing already in the oven.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,006 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

Sounds like something is in the way. Does it matter what you cook ? (if it needs oven, microwave or stove) ? Do you have something above those things or on the free counters ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (891 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

No my Sim will start with making food, but then he stops. The stove is surrounded at the left and right by cupboards and 1 unit above is a cupboard too.

Message 3 of 5 (889 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try if it works if you remove that one. Also make sure there's nothing already in the oven.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,007 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Okey I fixed it my Sim hadn't space to put the plate because on those cupboards were decorations!

Message 5 of 5 (875 Views)