Re: Sim will not continue making food

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim will not continue making food

★ Novice

My Sim starts to cook if I tell him to do that but then he will stop and if i click on the unfinished food / the ingridients and select "Continue Cooking" a speech bubble will pop up with a cupboard symbol and that appears at every time I try to do that.

Message 1 of 7 (2,570 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try if it works if you remove that one. Also make sure there's nothing already in the oven.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,636 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Sounds like something is in the way. Does it matter what you cook ? (if it needs oven, microwave or stove) ? Do you have something above those things or on the free counters ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,521 Views)

★ Novice

No my Sim will start with making food, but then he stops. The stove is surrounded at the left and right by cupboards and 1 unit above is a cupboard too.

Message 3 of 7 (2,519 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try if it works if you remove that one. Also make sure there's nothing already in the oven.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,637 Views)

★ Novice

Okey I fixed it my Sim hadn't space to put the plate because on those cupboards were decorations!

Message 5 of 7 (2,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict For me, it's like Sims wants to cook for example garlic noodles, they pick up food and will stop cooking, I try to force them but they won't start and the food is being trashed at the end. If I tell them too cook Mac n Cheese, then they will cook it no problem. There is a microwave and oven for them to use, they've been using oven at least all the time with no problems, it's just with certain foods they seem to stop cooking and won't start no matter where I put it.
Message 6 of 7 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're still having troubles with this issue, please feel free to create a new topic so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 7 (905 Views)