by crinrict

Original Post

Sim wearing wrong outfits on Military career

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter the military career
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim wear wrong outfit to go to work. When you enter CAS, he is wearing the right outfit. On Live Mode, he wears a weird outfit, but always the same, not just random.
What do you expect to see? Sim should wear the right outfit, which is a military uniform, the same as it appears in CAS.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello! My Sim who is in the military career is wearing weird clothes to go to work. He's a lieutenant, but I would say that in just 10% of the time he wears the right uniform. Most of the time he wears a strange outfit (however, he seems to wear two outfits, always the same, as if it were really an alternative uniform, not random clothes each time). I've tested without mods so it's not a conflicting mod. Any idea?

Message 1 of 9 (2,077 Views)

Re: Sim wearing wrong outfits on Military career

Hero
@notsocandy Can you check on his career outfit with the following cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

Does he have the right career outfit there ?

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi! Thanks for the reply. First of all, sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translate.

I am not able to complete the form. It seems to be buggy, like my game, lol. I cannot select the option "Product" and "Platform". There are no options available.

As for the bug, when I enter CAS, the Sim's outfit is correct. If I make changes, it doesn't work, he continues to wear the weird outfit. I will attach two photos. The first is how the outfit should look, and how it appears in the CAS. And the second is the outfit my Sim wears.

Message 3 of 9 (2,032 Views)

Hero
@notsocandy Try changing the language of AHQ to the english forum (at the top). Then you should be able to complete those.

Is your Sim any type of occult (mermaid, spellcaster, vampire ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,020 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, not an occult. 

Message 5 of 9 (2,000 Views)

Hero
@notsocandy Could you upload the Sim to the Gallery so I can check if I can duplicate ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,991 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ouch sorry, I'm afraid I can't Frown. Right now I'm away from home and I should be away from my computer for a few days where my saved games are.

Message 7 of 9 (1,977 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@notsocandy No worries. There's no rush. I don't have any other suggestions atm

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (1,964 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @notsocandy 

You said you are observing correct outfit when moved to CAS may I know are you using "Modify in cas" (Via ctrl+shift click cheats) or "Plan outfit/change outfit" interaction?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 9 (1,945 Views)