Sim unable to select career

by brian6102

Original Post

Sim unable to select career

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Sims 4 for a week now and been enjoying it immensely, but one night my save got corrupted or something, which caused me to lose my job in the Astronaut career. I wasn't fired, I was just suddenly without a job, I've tried to re-select the job countless times but nothing happens. I'm able to join ANY other career and work my way through to promotion 10 if I want (did so in scientist branch) I got tired of not being able to be an astronaut so I deleted that save and started COMPLETELY over, and STILL cannot chose to be an astronaut. I've got 10 in fitness, Rocketscience, Logic, and Handiness. So I know I'm not missing any skills needed for that job, but am still unable to select it, I click join job like usual and it goes through it's thing and then nothing happens. It's ONLY that one career, and I like the idea of being a space smuggler. So if anyone can help me out with this that would be awesome.  It seems the problem has progressed, I can now ONLY choose the jobs that you can go to work with your sim, ANY of the others refuse to give me the job.

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Sim unable to select career

Hero
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Did you start with a new Sim in the new game or carry the old one over ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)