Re: Sim stuck relaxing in bed

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim stuck relaxing in bed

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone XR
OS Version 15.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Making a mistake like I did
What do you expect to see? My NPC sim gone
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I’m new to this message board but have been playing the mobile app for years now. Love the passive/playable option as it has let me remove old generation sims that were stuck in one of my lots and I hadn’t removed them back then. Now that I had married one of those sims, I put her to bed to get her out of the way then removed her permanently. She’s now permanently stuck in the bed instead of being removed like they normally are! Any help on this weird situation? I just really want her gone lol I’ve already deleted and reinstalled the app as well

Message 1 of 2 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1004612215195
I would first try to restart my phone and see if that helps, but you already have reinstalled the game so probably not the solution.

If she is still stuck, I would try to make an active Sim interact with her, for example call her to sing karaoke or anything else. Maybe that helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (677 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1004612215195
I would first try to restart my phone and see if that helps, but you already have reinstalled the game so probably not the solution.

If she is still stuck, I would try to make an active Sim interact with her, for example call her to sing karaoke or anything else. Maybe that helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (678 Views)