Sim of hardest credit heist node failed saying not enough tickets

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Nvidia shield
OS Version 7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 473-138-816
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Despite having thousands of sim tickets when I tried to sim the hardest node of the credit heist all at once it threw an error stating I didn't have enough
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to sim 2 credit heists at once on hardest node
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe, North America
Country United States

Decided, rather than fight the hardest tier on the credit heist today, I would for the first time try to sim it all at once (I have 26.5k sim tickets) but when I tried to I repeatedly got an error message saying "not enough tickets or energy".  I gave up and decided to manually fight the hardest tier and upon completion the game said "error restart required" which I did to then find the credit heist complete so I could fight it any more.  As there is no in game history I can't even see if I got the credits.  I can attach screenshots of the error message if required that shows I have the tickets.

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim of hardest credit heist node failed saying not enough tickets

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Merklynn31 and thank you for the report.

The error message you mentioned is usually displayed when your client is out of sync with the server. A simple restart is fixing that.

We've also confirmed that you successfully SIMed 2 Credit Heists today and received 5 million credits in total for it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Merklynn31 and thank you for the report.

The error message you mentioned is usually displayed when your client is out of sync with the server. A simple restart is fixing that.

We've also confirmed that you successfully SIMed 2 Credit Heists today and received 5 million credits in total for it.

Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

★ Apprentice

Excellent thanks

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)