Sim is moving out of university housing even thought I signed her up for term

by kabelzsofi

Original Post

Sim is moving out of university housing even thought I signed her up for term

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest one as of 2021.08.06. (unabale to open game at the moment)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, Vintage Stuff Pack, Laundry Day, University, Eco Lifestyle, Bowling Stuff Pack, Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with two different households while they are both in university. After end of semester go into the other sin's household and sign up for another term. Then it will say that the sim is not in the semester and should pack her belongings and move away from university housing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Moving out/packing event starts, I can't do anything.
What do you expect to see? Sim being able to tart their other term without having to move away.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I play with two sims who are both in University. I could easily sign up for another term for one of them, but when I went into the other sim's household to sign up for another term the moving event began, even thought I already made the sim still live in the university housing when signing up for anoher term.

Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)