Re: Sim is doing an event, but no actions are avaliable

by blinga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim is doing an event, but no actions are avaliable

★★★★★ Novice

I put my sim in a standard hobby event (guitar hobby), and when I reopened the game, the event actions have disappeared. I can only do an action if I click on a specific object, but the normal pointer things are not visible. As well as that, the pink star around the sim which shows that they are active in an event is not visible either. This means I don't know how much time is left of that event. See the attached images : 

Screenshot_20220531-113040_The Sims.jpgScreenshot_20220531-112940_The Sims.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Gamer_Girl352994 Hi, try restarting the app. If that doesn’t help, doing another event at home might help. For example a relationship event. If you cannot start the relationship event from home, go to town location and start the event there, your sim will travel back home for the event.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (786 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Gamer_Girl352994 Hi, try restarting the app. If that doesn’t help, doing another event at home might help. For example a relationship event. If you cannot start the relationship event from home, go to town location and start the event there, your sim will travel back home for the event.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (787 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Happened to my sim as well and nothing helped, i got tired and retired that sim. Stuff like this is happening too much, not even funny anymore!

Message 3 of 3 (673 Views)