by crinrict

Original Post

Sim is constantly Crying (no sad mood)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, All Game Packs, All Stuff Packs, and all kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? random occurrence, not sure what the trigger is
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim always cries randomly throughout the day without a preemptive trigger. He is not sad, and doesn't have any traits that would make him sad. He just cries, always, without reason.
What do you expect to see? My sim not crying when not sad and not having the gloomy trait
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As you can see, in the image my sim is "Fine" but he clearly does not look it. I'm really not sure what is causing this and I would like to get it fixed because it can really break the immersion frequently. It happens about 10 times per sim hour. This is my last resort. Please help. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 8 (3,576 Views)

Re: Why Is My Sim Constantly Crying?

Hero
@Cammy2123 Could you upload the Sim to the gallery and put the name here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (3,553 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Cammy2123  I've noticed mine doing that after consulting future cubes.  Does your Sim have a future cube?

Message 3 of 8 (3,512 Views)

Hero
@Cammy2123 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (3,457 Views)

★★★ Guide

I only play one household, a family of a Elder, Adult, and a Teen, but it doesn't matter what my teen is doing if he's cooking, playing video games, dancing, etc, he peroidly stops and has a quick cry then continues whatever he was doing, he clearly is in a happy mood, his two traits are Lazy and Geek, just makes no sense.

Message 5 of 8 (3,441 Views)

Hero
@Citysim9997 Maybe he still has that hidden moodlet that got fixed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (3,430 Views)

Hero
@Citysim9997 @Cammy2123 could either of you upload your Sims to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (3,367 Views)

Re: Sim is constantly Crying (no sad mood)

★★ Novice

My sim got beat up and cry ALL DAY LONG OFF AND ON....She makes me sick. The sad part is she started the fight.

Message 8 of 8 (2,717 Views)