Re: Sim is Invisible when Summoned by Voodoo Doll

by oXseashellXo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim is Invisible when Summoned by Voodoo Doll

★★★★ Novice
My sim bound Courtney (a townie) to her voodoo doll. The next day, she summoned him to her house using the doll. He was invisible. I couldn't click on him or any interactions except through the voodoo doll itself. I could see thought and talk bubbles over where his head would have been.

When my sim invites him over through he phone he arrives visible. It just seems to be caused by the voodoo doll.
Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

OK, leaving it at that for the moment.

Please feel free to come back if you change your mind Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)

All Replies

Hero

And that is reproducible every time ?

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I restarted the game and had my sim bind 5 other sims to her voodoo doll. She then summoned each of them to her house. They all appeared normal.i di notice that if she didn't interact with them they would leave almost immediately. A few steps from her house they disappeared .i assume they left for another lot.

I'm thinking that's what happened yesterday. I probably didn't notice Courtney arrive at the house and queued the action just as he was leaving the lot. Which made him appear to be invisible.

I'm not using mods, but I no longer think this is a bug. It's just a weird quirk of the game.
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

Hero

OK, leaving it at that for the moment.

Please feel free to come back if you change your mind Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (327 Views)