Re: Sim has multiple of the starter traits.

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim has multiple of the starter traits.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a Sim that has essence of flavor, quick learner, as well as a few other of the starter traits. When I posted a screenshot on the forums of all of her traits, I was, almost immediately, called a cheater for this.

I did not use any mods or cheats on her, and I did not edit her in cas.fulleditmode at any point.

I think her getting these traits is a bug somehow. I have only changed her aspiration on the menu on the bottom.

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Hero

Could you post a screenshot here ? Do you know when this started happening ? Can you link your forum thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/822821/i-wanted-to-share-my-perfect-sim-that-i-have-been-...

That's the forum post, and the first post has the screenshot of the Sim with the multiple starter traits.

I couldn't tell you exactly when it started happening, but I hadn't ever really paid attention to it until someone pointed it out to me. I assume she was supposed to get those traits.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3plolkz9sosl5v/NewVitale.zip?dl=0

That is a link to the save file.

Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)

Hero

TBH, I'm unsure how it's supposed to be. It seems you keep your traits if you change them with the cheat which I also don't know if it's a bug or not (I tend leaning towards a bug). But about the aspiration traits, I'm really unsure.

Maybe you could ask in the Ask a guru thread how it's supposed to be ? I'll see if I can get an answer on twitter.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)