Re: Sim gets fitness increase from cleaning toddler potty

by ArcherAngelo

Original Post

Sim gets fitness increase from cleaning toddler potty

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Dine Out, Bowling Night Stuff, Get to Work Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party, Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff, Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cool Kitchen, Fitness, Kids Room, Laundry Day, Nifty Knitting, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Spooky Stuff, Vintage Glamour,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just have any Sim clean a potty
What happens when the bug occurs? When a Sim cleans a potty.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect to get Fitness skill from cleaning a potty.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every single time my Sims clean a toddler potty, they get a fitness skill increase.  This should not be happening.  How do I stop this from happening again?  

Message 1 of 5 (595 Views)

Hero
@33a62788206cbe4c428f72d33ec1bad7 Have you tested this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)

No, I have not done that. Let me do that and see what happens.

Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@33a62788206cbe4c428f72d33ec1bad7 That must be really sticky poo
Message 4 of 5 (510 Views)

★★★ Guide
@33a62788206cbe4c428f72d33ec1bad7 I saw this happen in my game yesterday, too. It was quite funny but so random.
Message 5 of 5 (501 Views)