Re: Sim gave birth but the baby won't appear

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim gave birth but the baby won't appear

★★ Novice

I have two sims give birth at the same time. One gave birth and I named her, second sim gave birth to twins, but they don't show up and on top of that, it shows that the first sim had twins, but she only had 1 baby. The second sim gave birth to no children this time around. I have no idea what happened nor what to do. I tried exiting out and going on 'manage world' and coming back to the family but apparently, it saved before I left.

Message 1 of 4 (568 Views)

Hero
@CocoaSarah94 How many Sims do you have in your household ?

Any mods/CC in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

I had my 2 female sims and 2 children I believe. I know I had plenty of room for each female to have twins each. I didn't exceed the 8 sims in the household. I don't know exactly what mods or CCs are but apparently, I had a cheat on that I didn't know was activated and that was the cheatsenabled true. 

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

Hero
@CocoaSarah94 There's a bug where you can't go past 7 So if you had 4 already + 3 that could be the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)