Sim disappeared after merging household and replaced with duplicate 'merged' sim

by neroshrimp89

Original Post

Sim disappeared after merging household and replaced with duplicate 'merged' sim

★★★ Novice

Yesterday I decided to add two new sims (an adult male and young female) to a current existing household (that had one male sim in it). Upon merging, the male sim that was already in the household disappeared and was replaced by a duplicate of the new adult male, so now I have two new idential male sims and I have lost the original male sim that I have spent hours building skills, career, relationship etc on. :manmad:

Is there a way to get my old sim back with all of his skills, career level, relationships etc or do I just have to start again?

Message 1 of 2 (542 Views)

Re: Sim disappeared after merging household and replaced with duplicate 'merged'

Hero

Just to be sure I understand your issue correctly.

You had a household with one Sim. Let's call that one A. Now you wanted to add two more Sims. Let's call them B and C.

Instead of now having a household with A+B+C you have one with B1+B2+C (B1 and B2 being the same Sim but two instances of it)

Is that correct ?

• From where did you add those Sims ? Created in CAS or existing households ? 
  • Are you using cc and mods ?
  • Did B and A share anything in common or were they completely different Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)