Sim cannot empty bladder on community lot

by troshalom

Original Post

Sim cannot empty bladder on community lot

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs except DU & EL. GPs: Strangerville, JA, Parenthood, DO, Spa, OR. SP: bowling, fitness, kids room, laundry day, movie hangout, 1st pet, toddler, vintage glamour, backyard, moschino. Gift: Holiday, Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a sim to a community lot like a restaurant with a full bladder and send the sim to the restroom.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim sits on the toilet and immediately gets up, flushes and washes hands.
What do you expect to see? The sim to empty his bladder.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.77.131.1030

I've removed my mods and have been playing vanilla since May 2021. Updated to the latest version 7/20/21 and went to test to see if I was having the restaurant bug. I am not sims can order and eat no issues, chef cooks, waiters wait, etc. However, one of my sims, who is paranoid could not empty his bladder. The other sim did. The paranoid sim, Maverick tried to empty his bladder in the toilet 8 times before he peed himself.

Message 1 of 8 (1,065 Views)

Re: Sim cannot empty bladder on community lot

[ Edited ]
Hero

@troshalom Unfortunately cause the way you made this video I can't watch it without getting motion sick, so I'll refrain from looking at it further. EDIT: Because of that, I might ask questions that are obvious to those who have watched it)

Did you queue anything after ? I tested my lots and have no issues so did you queue anything after ?

There's a few threads for toilet issues

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Toilet-use-issue/td-p/9903040
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-enter-shower-toilet-leave-immediately-without/td-p/9...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Use-toilet-interaction-not-completed-in-queue/td-p...

Most of them involve queue stuff before and after.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict No. He went to the bathroom on his on or I clicked the toilet or bladder. Video speed up so you don't have to watch 15 minutes of slow peepee walking.
Message 3 of 8 (1,017 Views)

Hero
@troshalom My problem is the first person view you used

Is it only this one Sim and it works for him on residential lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (997 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict May want to discuss with Maxis if they can fix 1st person camera, I have no control over that.
Message 5 of 8 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@troshalom The problem is my motion sickness and it was just an explanation why I can't watch your video and hence asked follow up questions that might be obvious if one has watched the video.

Videos are always great and I'm sure it helps others looking at your post understanding.

Back to my question above: Is it only this one Sim and it works for him on residential lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrictOnly on the community lot. As I stated in the 1st post, it doesn't happen all the time or with all sims, just some sims sometimes.

Message 7 of 8 (937 Views)

Hero
@troshalom Could be related to the other issues I linked then. They seem pretty random then.

let's see if more people have this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (918 Views)