Re: "Trash : From Can to Ground"

by Vatzfu

Original Post

EA Staff
Hello @Vatzfu,

Would you mind checking if your issue is the same as Crinrict asked above and if not, would you mind sending us a video of the issue happening?

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 10 of 22 (4,186 Views)

★ Guide
@SimGuruRitzy I am sorry for delaying this response, my mailbox got flooded by posts about the current save error and did not notice crinrict's input.

Yes this is the same issue, sims animate correctly while throwing trash at the can but the refuse will land on the floor
Message 11 of 22 (828 Views)

Hero
@Vatzfu Thank you for confirming.

I've merged your post then. Make sure to click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (819 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Will do, thanks
Message 13 of 22 (817 Views)

Re: Sims won't throw away trash or wash dishes

Hero
@AstroNovice Do you have some dishes on a shelf somewhere or on half walls ? If so, try removing those first.

Is your trash can accessible ?

Have you tested it if it's just a certain house this occurs of all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 22 (4,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had sims "Polish to Perfection" the toddlers training toilets, Sims will clean it and then drop it onto the ground. Will not use trash cans that are available. 

Message 16 of 22 (3,792 Views)

★ Apprentice

I used to have this problem, it was fixed with a patch. As of last night the problem returned. I have version 1.96.365.1030. I have all but Journey to Batuu and Spooky installed. No mods - they were removed before the infants update and I have not reinstalled them. I installed Growing Together yesterday.

Message 17 of 22 (3,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too. My Sims will go to put trash in an indoor trash can, or empty the indoor trash into an outdoor trash can...they walk about halfway to their destination, stop, and drop it on the floor. Same thing with dishes. So I am constantly running around cleaning up after them. 

Message 18 of 22 (3,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is happening to me but in a vary specific way as this only happens to my vampire sim she won't throw anything away unless the pile of trash is placed directly in front of the trash can and won't clean dishes unless the dish is placed directly in front of the dish washer shift click debug does not work to fix this (i play on pc)

Message 19 of 22 (2,287 Views)

This is happening to me too. They will use the dishwasher fine but I have this problem with the trashcan and the sinks. 

Message 20 of 22 (2,162 Views)