Sim Stuck ‘sim busy’ can only move and change outfits

by Bethlovtt

Original Post

Sim Stuck ‘sim busy’ can only move and change outfits

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air 2
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See description of my problem below.
What do you expect to see? n/a
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I am unable to play one of my characters. When I try to start events or interact with people or furniture it doesn’t work. I also tried to call over some sims but it says that my sim “is busy”. Same thing goes for work and hobby events. All I can do is make the sim move around the house and change their outfit. It is like it is stuck in a chat event or something. The fridge is also stuck open like it’s in use so that could be what the Sim was last using.
I already tried restarting the game and my IPad and followed all of the trouble shooting. A number of people have been having the same problem. This been going on for months for me, stuck with only one playable sim. (I can’t retire the sim either)

I have tried contacting EA numerous of times but EA have been having technical issue so been taking a while to reply. I also kept being passed on to different members of EA and basically couldn’t really help, one member said to put the issue on this forum. 

Message 1 of 2 (437 Views)

Re: Sim Stuck ‘sim busy’ can only move and change outfits

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Bethlovtt! Can you dm me your player id so I can take a look into the issue and report it to studio? Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (384 Views)