Sim Stuck Trying to Celebrate

by JustPatricia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Stuck Trying to Celebrate

★ Apprentice

My sim moves and interacts just fine. However, the action to celebrate his birthday with his father is stuck in his queue. It's been 2 days now (real life, not sim days) and I've shut off and restarted my computer but it's always there.

You can see a picture here: Sim Can't Celebrate - PHOTO

Message 1 of 4 (3,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim Stuck Trying to Celebrate

Hero

@JustPatricia Did you try resetting the Sim, going traveling or moving out and back in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,634 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@JustPatricia Did you try resetting the Sim, going traveling or moving out and back in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (3,635 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. It went away. I'd forgotten all about it so I don't know what did it but I didn't reset him so that wasn't the necessary fix for me. However, this need to travel to fix stuff is getting very tired.

Message 3 of 4 (3,123 Views)

Hero

Agreed but this random glitches are probably very hard to duplicate hence hard to fix.

Loading screens/traveling is pretty common so I don't find it much of a pain as a solution to fix stuff.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,118 Views)