Re: Sim Partners Remain Clothed in Hot Tub

by CigarDad63

Original Post

Sim Partners Remain Clothed in Hot Tub

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XS
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003832905122
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim get into a hot tub with a partner. The partner remains fully clothed. This has happened with my Sim with 2 different partners. The first 2 or 3 times the Partner puts on swimwear. After that, they NEVER do again. This happens in both the Hot Tub 2000 from the anniversary and the older hot tub sold through Surprising Choice.
What do you expect to see? Partner should twirl and put on a swimsuit.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country United States
Additional feedback Picture attached.

Sim Partners Remain Fully Clothed in Hot Tub

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

★★★ Pro
@CigarDad63 I hate to break it to you your sim is hydrophobic. There might be some support groups for that.
Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

Hero

Is it only the other players sims that do not change in to swimwear?

I had similar happening during the Halloween costume workshop event (or what ever it was called): Other player’s sim changed into costume only few times and after that they stuck with their own clothes. 

Stubborn sims 😬

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. It’s only the other player’s Sims. At first I thought maybe the other player had discovered a “modesty” toggle that I never knew about. Haha. But it keeps happening over and over with different players’ Sims.

Message 4 of 4 (398 Views)