Sim Listed As Roommate missing from (all) Household(s)

by Axiom2045

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Listed As Roommate missing from (all) Household(s)

★★★★ Apprentice

Kailani Jeong has been missing from the main household since my last bug report. She showed up today wandering around town. She is listed as a roommate but does not show up in the roommate list for the household or any household on any of the lots. I’ve never moved her out. I have no way to re-add her to my households. I would like her to rejoin the household she married into. 

Message 1 of 3 (699 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim Listed As Roommate missing from (all) Household(s)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have figured out this is a natural result of the Propose/Divorce action. My Sim divorced Kailani to marry Nalani Mahi’ai soon as divorce was final Kailani Jeong was moved out of the household and became a townie again. I just had my Sim divorce Nalani and remarry her by proposing. I will have another Sim propose to Kailani. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (666 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve never had a Sim go missing from a household before. Has this ever happened to anyone? My Sim married Kailani (Jeong) after her original event. Now not only has she disappeared from her husbands household but she’s not living in any household. She’s like Townie now just wandering around randomly. I had hoped she would have kids and settle down with my Sim. 

Message 2 of 3 (686 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have figured out this is a natural result of the Propose/Divorce action. My Sim divorced Kailani to marry Nalani Mahi’ai soon as divorce was final Kailani Jeong was moved out of the household and became a townie again. I just had my Sim divorce Nalani and remarry her by proposing. I will have another Sim propose to Kailani. 

Message 3 of 3 (667 Views)