★★ Novice

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
Where are you experiencing this issue? Origin Client - PC
Type in your Origin Error Report ID: 0cea1b4390120e60
In which country are you located? USA
Which language do you have selected in Origin? English
Which error message did you encounter? Maximum Sim Counter
Summarize your bug Maximum Sim Count in Household is showing that I have more Sims in the Game, than I have; it's preventing me from adding any more Sims in the game, Sims Counter is showing that I have 497 Sims in Household it was on 80 but I raise the limit to 200: Currently there are only 8 Families in Household & two families in other. I am getting a red warning telling me to move families from Household to Other Household, But when I set the Sim Counter to Unlimited it' make the Warning goes away. But might increase the Game Clashes and Game Hanging up in the trade off, this happen after last Update in Game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It show up in the game, After last Update
What happens when the bug occurs? It prevent me from bring new sims in to the game and it kill off all mine other families except for eight
What do you expect to see? I have only eight sim Families in all 5 hood in my game but it shows that I have 497 when it set on 80 I raise it up to 200 didn't help, Unlimited made it go away but made the game unstable

Maximum Sim Count in Household is showing that I have more Sims in the Game, than I have; it's preventing me from adding any more Sims in the game, Sims Counter is showing that I have 497 Sims in Household it was on 80 but I raise the limit to 200: Currently there are only 8 Families in Household & two families in other. I am getting a red warning telling me to move families from Household to Other Household, But when I set the Sim Counter to Unlimited it' make the Warning goes away. But might increase the Game Clashes and Game Hanging up in the trade off, this happen after last Update in Game

Message 1 of 4 (610 Views)

Re: Sim Counter in Game showing wrong amount of Sims/Excess is prevent new sims

Hero

Hi @simspimpslives

this issue is supposed to be fixed in the latest patch.

Do you still see it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apparently it seems the issue have been fixed. If you go into my households, select one of the households you dont use and press the heart symbol. (it will move them into the other households).

Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @varyag856 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

We would ask that when posting on AHQ you no bump older threads.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)