Original Post

Highlighted

Sim Can't Resume Cooking Food in Microwave

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim make a microwave dinner. Cancel the action.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim is unable to resume cooking the microwave dinner. The only option to get the dinner is to use the "empty microwave" action and cancel it before the food goes into the trash can.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to resume the microwave meal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This could be related to this bug that was fixed a while ago:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Sims-4-Bugged-Microwaves/m-p/4128418/highlight/true#M597...

Message 1 of 3 (867 Views)

Re: Sim Can't Resume Cooking Food in Microwave

★★★ Pro

I am still seeing this issue in my game.  It has gotten worse since Sims stop their actions to perform N.A.P. related actions.

Message 2 of 3 (772 Views)

Re: Sim Can't Resume Cooking Food in Microwave

★ Novice

Same here. Also when sims get done cooking on the stove, they put their food on the counter where the microwave is. 

Message 3 of 3 (624 Views)