Re: Signed up for Territory War, but the event disappeared when Setup Phase star

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Re: Signed up for Territory War, but the event disappeared when Setup Phase star

★★ Guide
I had a guild mate with the same issue. His ally code is 845-725-175
Message 11 of 39 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Date: 10/29/18

Ally Code: 275-239-357 / xyz127

Participants: 28 at last count

This is for myself.  I am the Guild Leader (guild name Primal Empire).  I had to join two times; once immediately after the TW posted. 

• I joined, popped in, and posted into my guild chat to go join. 
  • Between 8pm-10pm Pacific time, last night (approximately 8 hours later), I was talking to one of my officers, and realized I was not showing as joined, so I joined a second time.  That would make me the 28th member. 
  • I set prohibit orders and commands in each sector.  
  • This morning, when i checked my roster, i was included (I do not have screenshots of the join roster, because we were over 25. no reason... on demand, i *could produce a close approximation by looking at my guild roster.)
  • Our guild was not assigned a TW opponent, and our guild members have received notification saying so, and with rewards.  I have not received a notification. 

Attached is an image showing that my guild met minimum to join. At this point, it would not have included myself or the officer whom I was talking to. Please contact me if I can provide more information.

PETW.JPG

**EDIT: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION**

I can also tell you that #27 would have been Amazonephiney - 345-446-593.  you should show her as a join/leave/join. 

I just reviewed my chat conversation with her (from Discord) and can narrow the time for you.  at 9:57pm Pacific, I told her it didn't show me as joined, so I joined again.  It would be soon after that when I set orders.

I am also listing a partial list of guild members who I am sure joined the TW.  

Riktor
Mol Eliza
K
amazonephiney
3RIK0531
GeorgeWhite
ForgottenVigil
xyz127 (me)
pink zippermeat
B'an Nister
Kato Saxon
flow
Bobb Tuna
SmiteLegend
Satasminion
SithSam
Dako 2
Xillin
WoolyBros
XciteStl
Sanyo Katana
Deckdog
Olorin

Message 12 of 39 (637 Views)

Ooh, very interesting @abc127z ! If you went into the map and made assignments, then there should be some sort of server log of your joining.

In terms of the 'not assigned an opponent', that occasionally happens if there's not an appropriate guild to match you with, so it just assigns the reward as if you fought. But if you didn't get rewards, then it means you once again weren't included in the Join.

@CG_MindTricks This report might give you significant info!

★★★ Newbie

Had this today - I am sure I have signed than the event disappeared and I was surprised that officers informed me I have not signed.

Ally code: 131-395-178

Date: 29 October 2018

Unfortunately no printscreen as I have not expected it to happen...

Message 14 of 39 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What numbers tho dial? Menu options??

I just called and got Megah in India. 1st offer was 100 crystals. 2nd offer after talking to a supervisor was 300 crystals. Basically nothing.

Message 15 of 39 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is also happening to members of The Inglorious Nerfherders guild. I've had this happen once on TW and once on the Pit raid. Tech support only sent me an email for troubleshooting and 300 crystals. Then they told me I needed to post here for the fix as she could do nothing else(no referral or ticket submitted, nothing). Smh. Sigh.

Message 16 of 39 (588 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@abc127z I checked your guild and confirmed that the following members joined the TW which ended on 29/10/2018. You were not matched with any guild and our records show that all the members who joined redeemed the same rewards:

• 325 Territory Battle Currency.
  • 625 Guild Currency.
  • 365000 Credits.
  • 1 Ability Material Omega.
  • 2 Ability Material Mk III.
  • 3 Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage.
  • 3 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage.
  1. Deckdog
  2. SithSam
  3. Kato Saxon
  4. Xillin
  5. Sanyo Katana
  6. Bobb 4 Tuna
  7. Mol Eliza
  8. Satasminion
  9. XcitemeStl
  10. Bearnn
  11. 3RIK0531
  12. Forgotten Vigil
  13. eraser84
  14. GeorgeWhite
  15. K
  16. WoollyBros
  17. flow
  18. Olorin
  19. SmiteLegend
  20. B'an Nister
  21. Dako 2
  22. RebelSkum
  23. Riktor
  24. NikRo Ya
  25. pink zippermeat
  26. BBQ Beru
  27. amazonephiney
  28. xyz127

For yourself specifically, you redeemed the rewards on 29/10/2018 at 7:05:42pm GMT.

Everything looks to match up.

Message 17 of 39 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks xyz127 IS me in that guild. I can assure you, with 100% certainty, that I have not received rewards. As the GL in a 22 guild alliance, and a player for nearly a year, I planned to share my guild's very first TW results with the alliance  I have not received the notification, and I used a screenshot from one of my guildies to post. 

Regardless of rewards, I am happy continue the conversation to resolve the issue. Whether or not you can see it, it didn't happen. 

PS - note that you are showing me as #28, which is what the game showed  even though I had signed up previously. I did not leave the TW. I think there may be 2 different bugs here  

Message 18 of 39 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

November 1st pst signed up, I did leave and rejoin about 20 mins before cut off....but I did rejoin as I was able to “enter” and see preview

November 2nd at start time no longer part of TW

sorry no screenshots ad I didn’t plan nor have had/heard this happen before

Message 19 of 39 (507 Views)

@dsmgsx98 wrote:

November 1st pst signed up, I did leave and rejoin about 20 mins before cut off....but I did rejoin as I was able to “enter” and see preview

November 2nd at start time no longer part of TW

sorry no screenshots ad I didn’t plan nor have had/heard this happen before

MindTricks & HighCommand are likely off for the weekend, so they should check next week.  There's no way to insert you into a TW once the setup phase has begun.

Out of curiosity, why did you leave and rejoin?