Original Post

Signed up for Territory War but event disappeared when setup phase started

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Basically, I clicked join to sign up for TW but then was not registered when the game progressed to set up phase
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Here’s the specifics: received notification outside of the game on my iPad that TW sign up had begun. Signed into SWGOH but noticed the TW shortcut on the right side of the screen was not visible. Went to Guild, then Guild Events to enter TW, clicked the Join button and confirmed I was enrolled. Somehow, I was no longer enrolled when it came time to set up defenses.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I hesitate to post this issue/bug as it sounds like I’m a nube but I was encouraged by the helpful EA tier 2 support rep to report my situation here to see if others are experiencing the same thing. 

Basically, I clicked join to sign up for TW but then was not registered when the game progressed to set up mode.

Here’s the specifics: received notification outside of the game on my iPad that TW sign up had begun. Signed into SWGOH but noticed the TW shortcut on the right side of the screen was not visible.  Went to Guild, then Guild Events to enter TW, clicked the Join button and confirmed I was enrolled.  Somehow, I was no longer enrolled when it came time to set up defenses. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them this TW?  I was able to find a reference to a similar report from a past TW. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-Wars-not-showing/m-p/6891431#M15073

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Signed-up-for-Territory-War-but-the-event-disappeared-when-Set...

This is a legit issue so please no snark. I was not booted from my guild before the join phase ended and I have not switched guilds since I signed up. I’m a 3M gp so this is not my first rodeo. Just bummed I can’t help my mates and earn zetas. 

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Re: Signed up for Territory War but event disappeared when setup phase started

★ Guide
same for me... i signed in, but now there is no TW for me...

isn´t my first TW, have 4M+ GP and i´m also guild leader, and now i can´t even guide my guildmates in this TW
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GBiznaz and @jedilord1 and thank you for the reports.

Can you provide us with your ally-codes, so we can have a look? Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine is 124416619

I also have have the following case number I was given when I called in: 48030979

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)