Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 gb
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Impostor
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Necropolis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.03.19 11:25
Summarize your bug Crystal wall locked out half the squad, no teleport back to mission area even when we flew back towards entrance. i love Anthem a lot but please fix Secret
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to any mission in Necropolis or in an underground map where there's a spawn restricted area.
What happens when the bug occurs? players are prevented from moving to the next mission point, couldn't assist the rest of the squad nor complete the mission, and have to close the game or quit the mission.
What should be happening instead? The wall should appear AFTER everyone has crossed its threshold, not when someone has reached the mission areas first. And if anyone got locked out they should be teleported back to the mission area.

The group was moving towards a respawn restricted area when two of us got locked out by the "crystal wall". Usually when you get locked out, you get teleported back with your teammates if you turn back and fly away from the wall - but it didn't happen this time. No teleporting back to the mission area.

I can confirm that a friend of mine had the same thing happen to him on the same mission as well - locked out by crystal wall on the same part of the mission, no teleport. We each had to leave our mission to restart.

Message 1 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: Shut out by crystal wall AND No teleport to mission area

★★★★ Novice

I've had the same happen to me on console. If it's the wall right before final boss you can side Dodge your way in through the upper right corner and faze through.

Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help