by WalterHASHTAGfff

Original Post

Shows me Offline with No Stats & No recent Opponents

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Games shows me offline although I'm on. It shows 0 (none) stats and no recent opponents although I've completed roughly 10 online head to head games and should have the statistics and W/L ratio to support that.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my attached images.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game shows me offline. Although I am online and able to play head to head. It also shows I have no recent games, opponents, nor stats. Although my friend MegamanCliff and I (WalterHASHTAGfff) have played no less than 10 games through to completion.
What do you expect to see? Show me as online. See recent opponents. See all my completed game stats.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WalterHASHTAGfff & Megamancliff
Date/time issue occurred 1/26/2018 - 2/4/2018
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Shows some friends online, but shows the friend I play (MegamanCliff) as offline as well. But when either of us sends sends the other an invite to play it comes through and we're able to play and complete the game without issue.

We just get no stats or recent opponents when done. And it shows us offline all over again.

My friend MegamanCliff has the exact same issue. On his system is shows me offline and vice-versa, although we are able to send the invite to one another after searching through all the offline players and play the game.

Once we end the game and try to start another it says we have "no recent opponents", and we both have 0 (none) stats for the 10+ games we played against each other.

Message 1 of 1 (369 Views)