Re: Shows and game play on the TV screen seem fast-forwarding

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@ddosoom That's really weird.

Can you check if turning sound back on now and lower audio quality instead helps too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 13 (157 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict Hi, thank you for the response again. Like you said I tried and I found the culprit I think. At least to me, this fast-forwarding screen is related to sound. I usually played the game turning off the sound, with audio devices (speakers, headphones) disconnected. Before the hot fix patch (18 Nov), I didn't have any problem playing Sims switching between sound on and off. However, after the hotfix, the issue happens when I turn off the sound on my PC, with speakers disconnected. Everything seems to work fine when I turn on the sound, with speakers connected. One thing I find interesting is that the fast-forwarding TV screen is gone even with speakers disconnected to my PC under the condition of adding "-nosound" to game properties on Origin.

Message 12 of 13 (151 Views)

Hero
@ddosoom What an odd issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 13 (147 Views)