Re: Showdown event rewards only 10 credits

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Showdown event rewards only 10 credits

★★★★ Pro

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia XA2
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? Mr Crac#GcdxpKY9
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the current Showdown event, the reward for each victory is only 10 credits. Compared to other events, this seems extremely low.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Showdown event and take a look at the screen.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 5 (549 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Mister_Crac thanks for reaching out! The rewards are correct, they are low by design but the re-buy is also low so it doesn't cost you too much to engage with the new game mode and try it out! :D

Message 2 of 5 (518 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Grasshopper 
I see. Will it be like this now for every event? I hope not. The fairest solution would be to leave the choice to the players: Either have an event where the standard track rewards are crap, but it's cheap to repeat. Or have an event where you do get meaningful rewards on the standard track already, but a rerun costs a certain amount of diamonds. Or maybe have some events where it's the one way, and some events where it's the other way. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Mister_Crac I'm not sure what the rewards will be for all these events but the team will be listening to feedback. I'll be sure to pass this along. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (500 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well, 10 is just zero if you need 32000 to train a unit by one third.

It should be at least 100 ( still useless, but not ridiculous)
Message 5 of 5 (367 Views)