Showdown Bonus Bug With 91+ Finals Player Kyle Korver

by JWA9580

Original Post

Showdown Bonus Bug With 91+ Finals Player Kyle Korver

★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug NBA Showdown Bonus Missing For 91+ NBA Finals Player (91 Defensive SG Kyle Korver) I have had NBA Finals Kyle Korver in my lineup for over a week now. In Showdown, he has not activated the bonus. This started 5/31/18 and I am missing over 700k fans Frown...Anyone else experience a similar option? I have also experienced this with Rondo.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See attached screen shots. Inside Showdown Mode...the curry bonus includes 50% fans when using a 91+ overall player. This does not active with 91 over finals Kyle Lo ver.
What happens when the bug occurs? No bonus when Korver in lineup. User does not get anything additional.
What do you expect to see? Showdown bonus if +50% fans activated in addition to missing fans added to account.

NBA Showdown Bonus Missing For 91+ NBA Finals Player (91 Defensive SG Kyle Korver) I have had NBA Finals Kyle Korver in my lineup for over a week now. In Showdown, he has not activated the bonus. This started 5/31/18 and I am missing over 700k fans Frown...Anyone else experience a similar option? I have also experienced this with Rondo.
Message 1 of 3 (905 Views)

Re: Showdown Bonus Bug With 91+ Finals Player Kyle Korver

★★ Apprentice
I had the same issue but now since its a new season i guess there will be no reward @ea?
Message 2 of 3 (837 Views)

Re: Showdown Bonus Bug With 91+ Finals Player Kyle Korver

★★★★ Novice
I missed out on the top 1000 Bonus because of this
Message 3 of 3 (824 Views)