Shop uses wrong Google account

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Mi A1
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 352-278-595
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Buying a item in the shop uses the wrong Google account. On the device are two Google accounts and for buying items, always the pay options of the second are used
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Device with two Google and Play accounts Configure pay option for the first Google account Use with the first on SWGOH Buy something in the store -> the second account is used to buy
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Austria

On my device there are two Google accounts used. For SWGOH, my main account is used and for this Google account,  payment options are configured. Since some days/weeks (it still worked in April, because I got the old credit card information ingame), I now get the payment  configuration of the second account, but there is nothing configured.

I already disabled in both Google Play configurations all automatic setting I found. I also cleared the game cache and disconnect and reconnect the Google account in the game. I also tried the game with the second account and with this account, I got the correct Google account.

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shop uses wrong Google account

★★★ Novice

Reinstalling the app with the first Google account selected in Google Play resolved the issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: Shop uses wrong Google account

★★★ Novice

Reinstalling the app with the first Google account selected in Google Play resolved the issue.

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)