by Pheesley

Original Post

Shooting through the corner of walls

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Everywhere
Summarize your bug Players can hide behind a corner and shoot through the corner of the wall. This also means that they are completely behind the wall while shooting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably easier to see it through 2 screens. On players hides behind the corner of a wall until he is nearly completely invisible to the other player. Now that a player is hiding behind the corner, he should be able to shoot the other player without exposing himself.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Peashooter
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? No upgrades needed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

This also works on the newest map, tourist trap. This makes hiding and shooting very unfun to play against. Both sides can just hide behind corners without exposing themselves, while being able to shoot at others at the same time.

Message 1 of 6 (903 Views)

Re: Shooting through the corner of walls

Can confirm this happens on PC too. a LOT of corners have this issue. im tired of getting shot from AROUND A CORNER where they can hit me but i cant hit them.

absolutely infuriating. this isnt a case of "clever positioning" or "smart wall peeking", since its IMPOSSIBLE to hit the person whos hiding, but they can EASILY hit you.

Message 2 of 6 (814 Views)

bumping this post back up so that the devs notice it.

Message 3 of 6 (705 Views)

★★ Guide

I always have this issue. I can’t hit the enemies but they can hit me no problem from the edge of a wall. 

Message 4 of 6 (649 Views)

★★★ Guide

WaLl GlItChiNG

Message 5 of 6 (595 Views)

★ Guide
@Pheesley this bug is very annoying
Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)