Re: Shooting button stuck

by JayElgon

Original Post

Shooting button stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Since new update, having issues with shooting button no releasing. In other words, you press and release shoot button in the "sweet spot " to make shot, but when I take finger off it is still engaged. It's not my phone and it's not all the time.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Since new update, having issues with shooting button no releasing. In other words, you press and release shoot button in the "sweet spot " to make shot, but when I take finger off it is still engaged. It's not my phone and it's not all the time.
What do you expect to see? Fix

Since new update, having issues with shooting button no releasing. In other words, you press and release shoot button in the "sweet spot " to make shot, but when I take finger off it is still engaged. It's not my phone and it's not all the time.
Message 1 of 7 (2,241 Views)

★ Novice
This game is getting ridiculous with these bugs. Went from the game crashing to the shoot button sticking now... and also all the updates they are doing to make it so you have to pay money... ea you have ruined this game for us
Message 2 of 7 (2,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If u have the new samsung s9 plus just rotate your phone and it works just fine I had to do the same thing
Message 3 of 7 (2,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'll give it a shot
Message 4 of 7 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Novice
I get this too. Sometimes I just sticks and the shot indicator goes all the way past the sweet spot to the top, other times I get booted out.

Very annoying.
Message 5 of 7 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is still happening for me. A lot.

Will there ever be a fix for this?
Message 6 of 7 (1,869 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here just starting this problem on a consistent basis. It happens in every match I play. WTH!!!

Message 7 of 7 (1,756 Views)