Ships turn order totally broken

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung A50
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 716-141-443
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ships turn order totally broken.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch the video.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Serbia

My fleet: Umbaran (speed 201), Poe X-wing (197), HT (140) Opponent fleet: Ashoka starfighter (193), Anakin starfighter (189), HT(142). Turn order should be: 1. Umbaran 2. Anakin starfighter (bonus turn because Ashoka lose prot. and helth) 3. Poe X-wing ... Look at video, Ashoka is second ? There are lot of such a cases , the game is totally broken and why should I pay any more, to be cheated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-fIYDMBlo&feature=youtu.be 

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ships turn order totally broken

@SrkiSrbija The verbiage is a bit confusing, bit the limitation is talking about a multi attack on a single target. Each other ally who is damaged will trigger the tm gain, but only once per damaged other ally.

If a Y wing bomber used its special on the weakest target (so 2x damage), HT would only gain 25% tm.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (296 Views)

All Replies

@SrkiSrbija Hello there,

Are you taking into account the 20% TM Umbaran Starfighter gives enemies whenever it attacks them? In your video it looks like this is enough to take Ahsoka to 100% TM and enables her to take a turn, hence why she is moving "early".

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes you are right.

But what is going on with Poe X-wing (speed 197). Why the Poe is not the 4th ship? My HT (speed 140) is  4th?

Also my HT (speed 140)  goes before opponent HT (142 speed)?

Looking forward to get the answers Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SrkiSrbija Hound's Tooth gains 25% TM whenever an enemy attacks one of your allied ships due to its "Trandoshan Barricade" unique ability, which can cause it to go before ships that are faster on paper.

In your video, Anakins attack your ships, giving your Hound's Tooth total of 50% TM (because Anakin's AoE hits two allied ships), which is why it goes fourth. You then damage Ahsoka, feeding 25% TM to the enemy Hound's Tooth, which is why it moves before Poe. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello my friend,

No you are wrong . "HT gains 25% TM whenever another ally takes damage from an enemy's attack. 

ATTACK'S THAT DEAL DAMAGE MULTIPLE TIMES WILL NOT TRIGGER THESE EFFECTS MORE

THAN ONCE."

Or I miss something?

Message 5 of 6 (303 Views)

@SrkiSrbija The verbiage is a bit confusing, bit the limitation is talking about a multi attack on a single target. Each other ally who is damaged will trigger the tm gain, but only once per damaged other ally.

If a Y wing bomber used its special on the weakest target (so 2x damage), HT would only gain 25% tm.