Ships Zeta Mat Challenge - No zetas drop.

by buddabeanz

Original Post

Ships Zeta Mat Challenge - No zetas drop.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version ?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 788-198-468
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I am a long time player of SWGOH and love the game. I wouldn't normally write about this but I am hoping you can help. It's now about 6 or so weeks since I got a zeta mat from the zeta challenges in ships. I know this is all RNG dependant but it's now a consistent issue and I'm really frustrated. My wife plays and I am in a full time guild of elder players. Everyone reports that they get zetas from the challenge consistently. Satistically speaking I should have earned a few by now but nothing. I either have the worst possible luck with this aspect of the game but I find that hard to believe. It's just very strange and every time I do the challenge I get nothing. It's very disheartning to know everyone else is getting zetas from the challenge and I am not. I doubt this is possible but I'm hoping you can help me by looking into this. I would apprecaite any support with this matter and may the force be with you.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run tests on the drop rates for zeta mats via the ships challenge.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am a long time player of SWGOH and love the game. I wouldn't normally write about this but I am hoping you can help. It's now about 6 or so weeks since I got a zeta mat from the zeta challenges in ships. I know this is all RNG dependant but now is a a consistent issue and I'm really frustrated. My wife plays and I am in a full time guild of elder players. Everyone reports that they get zetas from the challenge consistently. Satistically speaking I should have earned a few by now but nothing. I either have the worst possible luck with this aspect of the game but I find that hard to believe. It's just very strange and every time I do the challenge I get nothing. It's very disheartning to know everyone else are getting zetas from the challenge and I am not. I doubt this is possible but I'm hoping you can help me by looking into this. I would apprecaite any support with this matter and may the force be with you.

Message 1 of 1 (154 Views)