Shipments not appearing

by FirstMateForte

Original Post

Shipments not appearing

★★★ Novice

Been buying Mk 2 Sienar Holo Projector Prototype Salvage from shipments but they don't seem to be appearing in the inventory or crafting areas on character screen?

Message 1 of 7 (662 Views)

Re: Shipments not appearing

Champion (Retired)

Hi @FirstMateForte,

You sure it was this item in the store? Several of the items in the game have the same icon and similar names. It's pretty easy to get confused.

Message 2 of 7 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, I'm quite sure. Happened at least twice so far. I even typed my last message while looking at the name of item on my phone.

Nonetheless, like you said, I might be mistaken.
Message 3 of 7 (626 Views)

★ Guide

I don't think you are mistaken. I've had this issue before as well and at the time I was absolutely certain I was buying the right item because I needed it to craft a gear item and at the time I hadn't unlocked the right battle to farm it. 

Unfortunately I don't have a fix for it as the issue seemed to correct itself after a while and I just assumed it was picked up in one of their QA tests.

Message 4 of 7 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been staring & comparing the two screenshots I took until I'm all cross-eyed just to be sure I'm not mistaken. Basically, it shows that I bought the shipment and without doing anything else it only shows 1 in inventory, which I've had prior to the purchase. 

GOH2.jpg
GOH1.jpg
Message 5 of 7 (600 Views)

★ Guide

I've sent this along to our QA to look into it.

-Aaron

Message 6 of 7 (591 Views)

★ Guide

One of our QA analysts reproduced this issue in the development environment. We're investigating now and will try to have this fixed as soon as we can.

-Aaron

Message 7 of 7 (564 Views)