Ship upgrades stuck at 198/200. Will not advance

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad, iphone
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 725239932
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Stuck at 198/200 ship upgrades. Just this morning I did 10 upgrades and it did not move. I tried increasing rarity of ships, didn’t work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? That’s not my job to figure out
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Please help

E34C901A-60DE-4741-94E1-2C8614F51F1D.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (1,094 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ship upgrades stuck at 198/200. Will not advance

[ Edited ]

@grayson914 The ship upgrade achievement only counts the "levelling up" of a ship by increasing its star level.

Raising its levels between 1 and 85, and upgrading the abilities do not count towards this achievement.

Including the Negotiator and the newly released Vulture Droid, the maximum ship upgrades possible is 206. Not including those ships it is 198. It looks like you have all your ships at 7*, or Vulture Droid already at 7* and are missing 6 total stars across your other ships (the other two stars are for the Negotiator, which no one has yet) . This achievement will progress as you star up ships. 

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,084 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@grayson914 The ship upgrade achievement only counts the "levelling up" of a ship by increasing its star level.

Raising its levels between 1 and 85, and upgrading the abilities do not count towards this achievement.

Including the Negotiator and the newly released Vulture Droid, the maximum ship upgrades possible is 206. Not including those ships it is 198. It looks like you have all your ships at 7*, or Vulture Droid already at 7* and are missing 6 total stars across your other ships (the other two stars are for the Negotiator, which no one has yet) . This achievement will progress as you star up ships. 

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,085 Views)

@grayson914 As ChristophIV said, you need to increase the rarity (stars) two more times. Your tire silencer is at 6* and your Rey Millennium Falcon is at 4*. Upgrading to more stars should complete the achievement.

Until vulture Droid was released, I was stuck at 199/200 and had every available ship at 7*. Vulture let me finish it.