Ship total power and mod slicing bug

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto z2 force
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 719916545
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Slicing mods to a higher rarity doesn't give the same increase in a ship's total power rating as it does to equip a higher rarity mod
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Slice a mod on any crew member to a higher rarity, not to 6*, and observe the power numbers for that character's ship. After slicing the crew power rating goes up and the ship's power goes down, leaving the total power to be the same. If you then unequip and reequip the same mod, the ship's power will then increase. All other ship stats stay the same throughout.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have attached screenshots of the ship's power rating before slicing, after slicing and after reequipping

Screenshot_20181118-163321.png
Screenshot_20181118-164153.png
Screenshot_20181118-164920.png
Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Re: Ship total power and mod slicing bug

Hero (Retired)

It's the same mod you are unequipping and requipping? I wonder if it's a display issue. What happens if you close the game after slicing and go back in without unequipping?

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: Ship total power and mod slicing bug

★ Apprentice

It is the exact same mod. I haven't tried closing the game and restarting .I can try that next time I slice a mod on a pilot. 

However, I don't think ship power should be increasing at all from different mods if the actual stats are not changing.  Most people would look at this bug as you did as something like a display problem. I look at it more as why is ship GP increasing with different mods when there's no increase to stats. 

Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)