Ship battle reward algorithm

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? X max
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 997-289-283
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I aim a ship battle and get nothing and my energy still depletes. I receive no rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim back to back ship battles.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country U.S.A.

I don’t have a screen shot but this has been going on for the passed month at least and feel it’s gotten worse in the last few days. I will play a ship battle to go after a specific character or ship, and once complete there are no rewards, whether I play or sim this will happen. It’s frustrating to be so stagnant in a game that’s so evolving. This makes for a poor user experience. My ships/characters can’t upgrade and keep up with the players that I’m put up against in squad battles, grand arena, etc., so I lose. Maybe it’s the algorithm but I just find it off putting to introduce new characters to the battle nodes and then not yield the reward. 

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)

Re: Ship battle reward algorithm

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JeffrRSwartz,

We've checked our logs and according to them you are receiving rewards for ship battles as intended. Did you notice that on all ship battles or specific nodes? Please keep in mind, that only hard node battles will have ship and character shards as potential rewards. Normal nodes don't.

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: Ship battle reward algorithm

★★★ Newbie

It was on 3-A hard battles where Poe Damerron’s ship is. I’ve only been receiving the credits and training droids, no shards. However, if that’s accurate then I guess nothing is wrong but why offer something that you’re not going to give? Just something to think about. Thanks for taking the time to look into my experience. 

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)