Ship Battles Crashing Game

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Amp 2
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 628-944-711
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Ship battles are crashing the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Try ship battles?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I'm having a crashing issue. It's happening predominately during ship battles. It's happened in ship challenges, ship arena, Rebel Hoth Invasion... Basically, any time I do a ship battle my app gets very sluggish and often crashes. It's really bad in the arena. I lost three of my five arena attempts today just due to crashes. It happened a lot a couple months ago and it got much better but it's been happening a lot over the last few days. It's been horrible today. 

Message 1 of 5 (235 Views)

Re: Ship Battles Crashing Game

Community Manager (retired)

@TheAlmightyDezus Can you please try to reinstall the game and let us know if the issue remains?

Message 2 of 5 (220 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Following up with you @TheAlmightyDezus, did reinstalling fix the issue?

Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've only done the challenges and one Fleet Arena battle so far. It seems less sluggish. It still crashed once in those 7 battles, which is improved but not perfect. I'm going to do the rest of my Fleet attempts and the Hoth Invasion battles while watching TV tonight. If it crashes again I'll report it here. Thanks.

Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The battles have been much less sluggish but I had to more app crashes during last night's battles. One was during the Fleet Arena Battles and the other was during the ships battles of the Hoth Invasion.

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)